Partnering with more than 2,000 private landowners throughout the North Island, and a state of the art hive management system, Kiwi Bee is at the forefront of the industry. If you have more than 40 hectares of Manuka, this is your opportunity to get a return from this marginal land.
The Comvita Manuka Planting Programme is available for landowners who wish to develop marginal land. This programme is underpinned by ongoing research with Manuka Research Partnership Ltd (MRPL) and Massey University, and landowners can benefit from site specific planting, that will best suit the locale.
Kiwi Bee's locally-sourced bee products are used as foundation ingredients in many of Comvita’s highly sought-after natural health products which are sold all over the world.
Your local Landowner contact will be happy to answer any queries you may have about placing hives on your land, or if you would like more information.
Their details are below.
- John Upperton 027 703 5999 John.Upperton@comvita.com
- Harald Aalderink 027 807 3370 Harald.Aalderink@comvita.com
- Wiremu Kaa 021 210 9328 Wiremu.Kaa@comvita.com
- Bogdan Gan 021 246 8255 Bogdan.Gan@comvita.com
- Graham Alexander 027 836 0618 Graham.Alexander@comvita.com
- Don Bradford 027 405 7143 Don.Bradford@comvita.com
All regional or national enquiries should go to our Operations Manager for Land Access and Extractions, Gary Smith. Gary can be contacted on 027 497 4598 or Gary.Smith@comvita.com.
Read more about the MPI Primary Growth Partnership programme here.