Comvita researched which honeys are recognised around the world for published health benefits and/or great taste. We selected 67 of the best honeys and scientifically tested them. Our New Zealand Rewarewa honey demonstrated superior qualities.*
* Antioxidant capacity tested with the ORAC method. Total Phenolics Content measured by the Folin Ciocalteu method
Consume straight from the spoon or use as a delicious spread. For preferred honey consistency, warm to soften or refrigerate to firm. Not suitable for children under one year of age.
Honeybees make Rewarewa honey from the nectar of Knightia excelsa, a prominent tree native and exclusive to New Zealand. Rewarewa honey is one of the best honey sources for antioxidants, phenols and flavonoids, and it tastes good too!
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 504 959 if you experience any issues while ordering. You can expect nothing less than five star treatment when you order from Comvita.co.nz but we can not guarantee the delivery times as we use 3rd parties. If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your parcel, please contact us.
- All parcels are delivered by courier.
- Delivery time is between 3-5 days New Zealandwide.
- Please be aware that our courier company is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Delivery fee is NZD$5.00 per order.
- From time to time we will offer Free Shipping or Free Shipping Threshold promotions; these will be shipped as per the above, within New Zealand only and by our standard courier shipment.
Connecting people to nature and good health. That’s how it all started in 1974. Today Comvita continues that vision by researching and selecting sources of natural ingredients, carefully tending and harvesting them to preserve their purity.
UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’. Almost all genuine Manuka Honey is sold with a UMF® rating. UMF® is a measure of the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. UMF® is registered by the UMF® Honey Association and can only be used by licensees whose products meet criteria including quality monitoring and auditing. Comvita is license holder #1019.
Back to top