Comvita® Olive Leaf Extract Oral Spray:
Adults: Spray into mouth by pumping 4-6 times as required.
Children: 2-3 sprays into mouth as required.
Avoid spraying into eyes. Not to be given to children under 2 years of age without medical advice. For children under 5 years of age should be administered by an adult.
PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Menthol, Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract, Lemon flavouring (contains Citral), Alcohol
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 504 959 if you experience any issues while ordering. You can expect nothing less than five star treatment when you order from Comvita.co.nz but we can not guarantee the delivery times as we use 3rd parties. If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your parcel, please contact us.
- All parcels are delivered by courier.
- Delivery time is between 3-5 days New Zealandwide.
- Please be aware that our courier company is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Delivery fee is NZD$5.00 per order.
- From time to time we will offer Free Shipping or Free Shipping Threshold promotions; these will be shipped as per the above, within New Zealand only and by our standard courier shipment.
Connecting people to nature and good health. That’s how it all started in 1974. Today Comvita continues that vision by researching and selecting sources of natural ingredients, carefully tending and harvesting them to preserve their purity.
UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’. Almost all genuine Manuka Honey is sold with a UMF® rating. UMF® is a measure of the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. UMF® is registered by the UMF® Honey Association and can only be used by licensees whose products meet criteria including quality monitoring and auditing. Comvita is license holder #1019.
Back to top