Please note: This product has an expiry date of - July 2020.
99% Pure Manuka Honey per lozenge for the manuka taste on the go, with the added support of Vitamin C*. These Lozenges have been carefully prepared with no other added ingredients, as natural as a lozenge can be.
New Zealand Manuka Honey has long been valued for its contribution to a healthy diet and its reputation continues to grow.
* Vitamin C - contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat as required up to 5 times daily. Not to be given to children under 2 years of age. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
(Per lozenge): Manuka Honey (2.47g, 99%), Blackcurrant Flavour, Vitamin C (12mg) 15% RI*, Menthol, Blackcurrant Powder.
* RI = UK Reference Intake.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 504 959 if you experience any issues while ordering. You can expect nothing less than five star treatment when you order from Comvita.co.nz but we can not guarantee the delivery times as we use 3rd parties. If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your parcel, please contact us.
- All parcels are delivered by courier.
- Delivery time is between 3-5 days New Zealandwide.
- Please be aware that our courier company is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Delivery fee is NZD$5.00 per order.
- From time to time we will offer Free Shipping or Free Shipping Threshold promotions; these will be shipped as per the above, within New Zealand only and by our standard courier shipment.
Connecting people to nature and good health. That’s how it all started in 1974. Today Comvita continues that vision by researching and selecting sources of natural ingredients, carefully tending and harvesting them to preserve their purity.
UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’. Almost all genuine Manuka Honey is sold with a UMF® rating. UMF® is a measure of the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. UMF® is registered by the UMF® Honey Association and can only be used by licensees whose products meet criteria including quality monitoring and auditing. Comvita is license holder #1019.
Back to top