Dark Chocolate & Manuka Honey Bark
- 200g 90% dark chocolate
- 1 tbs Comvita® Manuka Blend Honey
- 1 cup of your favourite chopped nuts / freeze dried / dried fruit (large pieces roughly chopped)
- To prepare, line a baking tray with parchment paper and set to one side.
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and place in a glass bowl.
- To melt the chocolate, you can use a double boiler (glass bowl over pot of boiling water) or in the microwave. The trick here is to melt the chocolate slowly. So whatever your chosen method, do it on the lowest heat setting and stir patiently until it is all melted. If using a double boiler, make sure you don’t get any water in the chocolate. If using the microwave, use the lowest heat setting and do it in 30 second blocks, mixing in between.
- Once all melted, add the manuka honey and mix well. Pour the chocolate mixture onto the parchment paper and smooth out into a thin layer, approx. 5mm thick. Sprinkle with your chosen fruit and nuts. Let the chocolate set until hard, then break into pieces and serve.